No, not just a simple MP3/MP4 player. I envisage a wrist watch thats much much more!
- A hidden pane which can be pulled out to be 4x6 inches in size for better viewing.
- All features of a fast computer including receivers for Wi-fi 1Gbps high speed internet, real-time voice-guided video GPS and navigation showing realtime videos of any spot on earth.
- Enabled to connect 24x7 to the internet at high speeds for cloud computing eliminating the need for internal disk space. Connects to a centralised server which stores all data plus biometric personal information of the owner like Credit card, Bank details, PAN, UID, etc
- Can be remote charged through a Bluetooth-enabled wireless plugin-in adapter which would fit into any electric socket.
- Has two projectable sources, one of which (on side 1) can project a short range keyboard onto a flat surface, while the other (on side 3) high power projector acts as an LCD projector which can project on any wall, turning the device into a television, home-theatre, etc
- Built-in Internet protocol television viewer cum recorder which can not only play but also record any program in the background on any channel at any time for viewing at a later date!
- Hi-fi sound blasting speakers & microphone in-built (side 2)
- The fourth side has a microwave projector which can emit microwave radiation of varying intensities and when dangled from a wall/roof mounted position onto any cooking utensil, can provide enough microwave energy to act like a regular convection microwave oven.
- The microwave radiation would also act similar to radio waves, thereby acting as a short to medium range (2-5km) radio station of its own. Can be used as a communication device like a walkie talkie.
- The upper surface of course would be a full touch screen with the hidden pane of course!
- The lower surface would be a one-point sensor for the human body and would contain a special plate which could detect all parameters of the body like Complete Blood picture, Blood Sugar, Blood pressure, Serum electrolytes, Blood gas analysis, Lipid profile, and work like an ECG monitor cum Pulse oximeter just by wearing it on the wrist.
- The microwave radiation can also be used as a machine to stimulate a new type of technology which would replace conventional Computerised Tomography (CT Scan) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). This will be a real time 4D video image and can be transmitted to the doctor's device within seconds along with other relevant medical vital statistics.
- The microwave radiation would also be able to transmit screen image onto a paper or a transparency thus becoming a printer in its own right.
- When it has soooo much, it also has a biometric fool proof individualised security system and goes into shut down mode as soon as it goes into unwanted hands. A second level of security blocks all personal details when in the hands of known family members allowing them use of selected features.
- Ok, I just forgot.. it works as a video GSM/IP phone too, with that literally invisible DSLR high-res cam hidden behind the screen, which can also double up as a conventional cum barcode type specialised scanner !
Like the device? Vote for it HERE !!
Want more in the device? Comment downstairs!