Hahahaha!!!!!! Koi nahin!!!! Every MAN has his day, just that he needs to wait for Her to let Him have it :):)
:-)))LOL...ahkir "sach" samne aa hi gaya...:_)))
hehe..poor u :P
RP.. Said like an experienced person... wassup buddy?
Chaks.. haan.. poor me :)
arey, aage poochna tha na, what majboori. I think she'd have said, aise hi nahi na rehne deta zaalim zamana tumhare saath :)hehe, I am so filmy :)
Aneri... ROFL :))
Rofl !! Classic !!I'll tell you one of mine.He : You have been rejecting one shirt after another, do you realise ?She : What to do, you have such a horrible choice.He : Yeah. Isnt it evident ?Hahaha...!!
Cindy.. Thanx.. and ROFL on urs too! Maybe we shud meet and exchange woes!
vrij, you know what my husband tells me? go sit in the trash can, the green one (thats the garden waste). First time he said that, i got so mad, how dare you call me trash. he kept a very straight face and said, no, no, not trash, then you would go in the black dabba, you are organic material, we will recycle you. and al gore will give an award for being so environment conscious! I just had to laugh out loud at that one!
Oh Wow! Deepta is wow after all!
Boss.. I really need help with my template rey...Am getting bored
Aneri.. Hahahaha.. so ur hubby does have a sense of humour.. cool!
Sindhu.. GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrThe best part of blogspot is the number of free templates available online.. try pyzam.com or finalsense.com or just google for free blogspot templates.
:D smart girl!
hehehe!majboori :Parey... i m sure she is glad...she did it anyways ;))dntu worry nxt time ke liye we will train yu for sme mast punch line ;) ok?! :P
No.. I know finalsense.. but am having trouble setting it in my page!And I want to know how this feed burner thing works!! PLEASE HELP! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
oh yeah! total sitcom type ka household hai humara!
Chandni... sad for me :(
Veens.. welcome here..And thanx.. waiting for some real good punch lines.. aakhir ek baar toh harana hai biwi ko..
Sindhu.. if u knw finalsense, it should be easy. And regarding feedburner.. do u mean the bloglist I have on my page?go to draft.blogger.com >> layout >> add widget >> blogroll
Aneri.. arre wah.. total sitcom house.. i'd love to see that.. must be awesome..
haha! dont worry..u rnt alone!95% of the ppl marry for the same reason as cited by ur wifey!the rest 5% stay single! ;)
Post a Comment