March 31, 2008
March 21, 2008
We reached here yesterday afternoon after a fine railfanning session aboard the 2706 Secunderabad - Guntur Intercity Express. I had fun with the trains we crossed, overtook or those which overtook us on the way. Noted down most of the sightings much to the dismay of wifey dear.
Today morning was abruptly awoken from my slumber by wifey to witness a beautiful sunrise from behind the hill. It has been raining here since morning and the weather is perfect!
Saturday night an overnight rail fanning session has been planned at the station here, and I am looking ahead eagerly to that.
March 13, 2008
March 11, 2008
Eight things I am passionate about
- My sleep
- The Indian Railways
- My Desktop
- My dear Sony Ericsson K790i
- New Technology
- Inculcating civic sense in the dumbos on road
- This blog??
- Fellow bloggers??
Eight things I want to do before I die
- Travel around the country to all its corners
- Do a rail yatra of the country
- Drive a train
- Make my name in the field of public (& health) awareness
- Watch a formula 1 race from the Ferrari pit garage
- Coach the Indian Cricket team (for the moolah folks!)
- Own a supercomputer
- Run a worthwhile NGO
Eight things I say often
- Holy Sh*t!
- F*** U
- Goddamn it!
- Whoa !
- Aur bolo..
Eight books I’ve read recently
Eight songs I could listen to, over and over
- Kahin door jab din dhal jaaye
- Raat kali ek khwaab mein aayi
- Dil tadap tadap ke
- Kuch toh hua hai, kuch ho gaya hai
- Kar chale hum fida jaan vatan saathiyon
- Jab koi baat bigad jaaye
- Chandi jaisa roop hai tera
- Ghoonghat ki aad se dilbar ka
Eight things that attracts me to my best friends
- Sense of Humour
- Level headedness
- Time-pass chatter
- Travel bugs
People I think should do this tag
- N aka Zephyr